Get From nokia-petercrys.blogspot.com
Option 1: Install and launch MMCPWD application. it will display some special characters including your password.(MMCPwd.sis)
Option 2: locate mmcstore file. install and launch System Explorer or FExplorer application. go to c:\system\ and open (using unicode/hex editor) the mmcstore file. it will display your password. NOTE: you can also copy the mmcstore file to any folder of your phone memory, rename it to mmcstore.txt and open it without using any unicode/hex editor).
1. open up fe explorer thingy.
2. Go to C:\system\ folder and locate a file called mmcStore. Scroll down till you find it.
3. Copy it to C:\nokia\others
4. highlight it
5. click options
7. IT should turn blue: right click then write ".txt" (should look like "MMCSTORE.txt"
8. try to open it, (that should be your password, if nothing happens then go to 9.)
9. connect phone to pc
10. Open the file from C:\NOKIA\OTHERS\MMCSTORE
11. copy the file to your desktop
12. open with Windows notepad/ microsoft word
13. that should be your password
"if mmcstore is no longer available (let's say you already formatted your phone memory so mmcstore is deleted, or you bought a password-protected MMC, or whatever reason), proceed to formatting a password-protected MMC 'cause its hopeless to recover the password anymore."
FORMATTING PASSWORD-PROTECTED OR CORRUPTED MMC formatting a password-protected or corrupted MMC is different from formatting an ordinary working MMC. YOU CANNOT format such kind of MMC using any Nokia Series60 phone nor even the card reader. To format those kinds of MMC successfully, use a digital camera, Nokia Communicator series phones (such as N9210i), palm devices, or any MMC supported devices other than S60 phones and card readers. if all else fails, bring it to where you bought it and claim for a warranty (if not yet expired) or bring it to any certified MMC expert technician and see if he can do something about it.